7.15.2009

Invitations Invitations!

A friend of mine asked me to come up with a few designs for a Bridal Luncheon and Bachelorette Party she is hosting for her cousin.
It was a great excuse to make some samples for my book.
(above) A simple and elegant luncheon invite with black scroll detail along the bottom.
(above) This is a fun summer theme for either a bridal luncheon, shower, or bachelorette outing. The lime and tangerine colors really pop on the white cardstock and the green envelope is a nice addition.
(above) Cherry blossoms are a favorite of mine. I found this great graphic of tiny white blossoms in a salmon background. Once I added the clip to the invite it looked a little "bottom-heavy" so I popped on a couple salmon stripes at the top to help balance the card.
(above) In the sample for my friend, this card is a bachelorette invite. Here I've made it a dinner and cocktail event for both bachelor and bachelorette. Duel parties are becoming more and more popular and this would be useful as a rehearsal dinner invite or dinner party as well.
(above) I think this card turned out so fun! I love the pink with the green--and who doesn't appreciate a nice cocktail with a lime wheel garnish? Great for the bachelorette party, a cocktail party, or a 21st birthday celebration.
And last but not least, the invitations I made for my sweet girl who turned 4 this last weekend! The red ladybug is a punch atop a scalloped circle nestability punch.
We gave her a "Bugs in the Garden" backyard birthday bash. If you want to see more details on how that turned out, visit our family blog here.

No comments: