6.29.2009

Pillow Boxed Thank You's

I made these awhile ago and plan to send them as thank-you gifts this week to the friends and family who hosted us when we were in California so I thought I should take a picture to show you!
This is a set of folded notes with ribbon, paper, and fabric flower embellishments. The card base is white linen cardstock and the envelopes are kraft paper. The box is one I bought and decorated to coordinate with the card set.
This is a set I made from recycling my calendar (I've used a few pages to make card sets and pillow boxes. You can see another here at my "family blog"). I punched a circle out of the patterned part of the calendar page and added a white punched-dove to each card. All of the cards are slightly different and they fold on the horizontal.

No comments: