10.06.2008

Happy Halloween

I got a new stamp... and a new printer! My new printer also copies and scans. Because of this fabulous new tool, I was able to scan my new stamp and make it the size I found ideal for putting together this Halloween card:

The stamp is a tiny bird in a cage (so sweet). I was able to shrink it down to fit my medium sized round punch. I backed each birdcage punch with a square in orange and a black scalloped square. 
I wrapped the cards with some striped ribbon I found at Michael's in the dollar bins and affixed the punched embellishment to the top.
The printing was done with Microsoft Word and I added the small jack-o-lantern from the clip art collection...(I thought the card needed an extra little pop of color at the bottom).

I think it's the right mix of spooky and fun!

No comments: